Adding Human Hair Extensions is a fabulous way to make your hair longer, thicker and healthier. By adding extensions you achieve the look you want within hours. We offer an extensive variety of options that will suit the needs of any client interested in the service. During your complimentary consultation, we will determine the right extension for your lifestyle.
In 1997 Fantasy Tan created the world’s first airbrush tanning system and revolutionized the sunless tanning industry. Featured in countless magazines including Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue, Fantasy Tan is the official spray tan used by the hit ABC TV series “Dancing with the Stars.”
Fantasy Tan has five unique tanning formulas available. We recognize everyone has different skin types, and no one formula suits everyone. We can even totally customize your tan by blending our different formulas together to create the most desired color for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Fantasy Tan work?
A trained professional will spray the special tanning formula onto your body. The amino acids in your skin will respond naturally to the DHA and other complimentary ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you’ve ever seen.
Fantasy Tan eliminates all of the mess and problems associated with tanning creams and spray tanning booths. There is no streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. This is a personal treatment tailored to your individual needs. No two people are alike, your spray tan should suit you and your skin type.
Is it safe?
Yes. The main ingredient in our sunless tanning product is known as dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple non-toxic sugar. It is often derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane. DHA is FDA approved.
How long does Fantasy Tan last?
The average result is 7-10 days of color. Factors such as skin type, activities and maintenance can cause results to vary. Ask your spray tan technician for information about a healthy skin regimen and Fantasy Tan Retail Products – Hydrating Daily Moisturizer, Exfoliating Gloves, Mild Cleansing Body Wash, Tan Extender and Personal Bronzer.
How long does it take to apply?
A full body session takes about 20-30 minutes with the Fantasy Tan System.
Can I spray tan when I'm pregnant?
There are no known side effects from the application of Fantasy Tan. As a precaution, if you are pregnant you should always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before receiving a spray tan or any beauty or skin care application.
For the healthiest tan, start with the healthiest skin
- Exfoliate your skin the night before. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off. Do not injure the skin by overdoing it.
- Wax a minimum of 24 hours before your tanning appointment. OR Shave 8 hours before or after post tanning shower. Use a sharp, clean razor, with a lubricating product.
- Remove or avoid wearing make-up and moisturizer as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing. It will wash out of most fabrics, but may stain nylons, lycra, and silks.
Maintaining Your Fantasy Tan
For the most beautiful, longest lasting tan – develop a healthy skin regimen
- WAIT at least 8 to 12 hours before washing.
- Apply moisturizer morning and evening after your post-tan shower. Avoid moisturizers with AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) because they promote exfoliation.
- Avoid long, hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin. If you use a wash cloth when bathing, choose one that is as soft as possible. Excessive friction on the skin may fade your tan prematurely.
- Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
Take care when exercising as friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.
Full Body Session – $40
3 Full Body Sessions – $110
5 Full Body Sessions – $175
10 Full Body Sessions – $300